The Tufts University Hirsh Health Sciences Library is not open to the general public. Building access is normally limited to the following:
- Faculty, staff & students of Tufts University
- Tufts Medical Center staff
- Retired and emeritus faculty/staff of Tufts University
- Tufts-affiliated institutions/organizations
- Alumni of Tufts Boston Health Sciences campus schools. Other Tufts campus alumni with alumni library card.
- Individuals with valid identification from a Boston Library Consortium member-institution (a valid BLC card is also required for BPL card holders)
- New England School of Law Student
Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library offers an Associate Membership Program for non-profit organizations, for-profit corporations or individuals not affiliated with Tufts University.
If you have any questions about access please visit our Get Started with Access page or contact us at 617.636.6706.