Due to Covid-19, building access is limited to Tufts University Health Science students, faculty, and staff.
The Tufts University Hirsh Health Sciences Library is not open to the general public. Building access is normally limited to the following:
- Faculty, staff & students of Tufts University
- Tufts Medical Center staff
- Retired and emeritus faculty/staff of Tufts University
- Tufts-affiliated institutions/organizations
- Alumni of Tufts Boston-campus schools. Other Tufts campus alumni with alumni library card.
- Individuals with valid identification from a Boston Library Consortium member-institution (a valid BLC card is also required for BPL card holders)
- New England School of Law Student
Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library offers an Associate Membership Program for non-profit organizations, for-profit corporations or individuals not affiliated with Tufts University.
If you have any questions about access please visit our Get Started with Access page or contact us at 617.636.6706.