- Please review our Computer Lab Policies.
- Go to http://roomscheduling.tufts.edu.
- Click on "Login" and login using your Tufts username and password.
- Click on "Reservations"and then select "Boston Space Request".
- Enter the required information in the fields marked with a red asterisk, using the following fields to view the computer labs:
- For "Setup type", select "As Is" (Note: "As Is" must be selected to view the available computer labs)
- For "Room Type", select "Computer Lab".
- Click on "Find Space".
- Adjust the time and dates as needed to find an available time for your event.
- Click on the Select button (the green box with a white plus sign) next to the room you would like to use and then click "Continue".
- Filll in the required information on the "Details" tab.
- Click Submit.
If you have specific questions about reserving the room or if you require specific software for your reservation, please contact the library at email@example.com.
If your event will exceed the capacity for one of the computer labs, please contact the library at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a mobile computer lab setup after you have reserved a room in the Sackler building that has the requisite capacity.
For more information about using the Tufts Space and Resource Reservation System, including how to modify your reservation and to check the status of your request, please see the Tufts Space and Resource Reservation System - Boston Campus Tipsheet.