Skip to main content
- Instructors are responsible for testing software to be used in the labs in advance to ensure that it works as desired.
- Individuals are prohibited from loading software onto the lab computers.
- If the labs are not reserved, they are available for walk-in use by students.
- Individuals needing access to a computer during times that the labs are reserved for teaching may sit in on classes at the discretion of the teacher.
- Please save your data to external devices or cloud services suchs as tufts.box.com. All data on the computer will be erased when the computer reboots.